Think About Strategy, Work Tactically
You'll improve your skills of strategic thinking to set you apart as a leader who achieves big goals and helps other succeed, too.
This month you will:
- Identify specific goals and plan to use resources effectively.
- Practice techniques that help you think strategically.
- Organize projects in periods of 30-90 days and 1-5 years in the future.
- Focus on ways to organize your thinking and review your plans.
“The future will not just happen if one wishes hard enough. Strategic planning deals with the futurity of present decisions.”
– Peter F. Drucker
Develop the skills and insight you need to follow through with the specific actions that will lead to success. Leaders who focus on the future know what needs to be done in the short and mid-term to achieve those objectives.
Identify your current situation and where you want to go.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Are you UNsatisfied with the progress you’re making in life and at work?
- Can you imagine what your life AND career will look like in 5 years?
- Will you take a risk and share a BHAG with your boss/partner/spouse/mentor?
- Do you have the desire to strive for excellence, to meet goals, and do things better?
As a member of Get Momentum, you’ll learn how to do all of that… Better.
Jodi Womack is an executive coach, speaker and author who co-founded the Get Momentum Leadership Academy with her amazing husband, Jason Womack.
She created this free 5-Day Challenge after coaching hundreds of Get Momentum members worldwide who said they have projects they've been meaning to work on, but just never have the time.
By creating 30-minute work sessions for 5 days in a row, people shared they made more progress in 1 week of accountability support than they had in years trying to do it on their own...
StartPrint the Course Work
StartDownload the AUDIO version of the Course Work
StartWhat do you see...when you see the future? (5-10 minutes)
StartWork together...together (at work and at home) (5-30 minutes)
StartHow we see it... (10-15 minutes)
PreviewPractice the "30/30 Rule" once a day for a week