Productivity Through Technology: Be Bit Literate!
You'll improve your skills of using your technology more effectively to set yourself apart as a leader who achieves big goals and helps other succeed, too.
This month you will:
- Learn what tools, gear, apps and systems to use.
- Delegate more, and free up mental space.
- “Set and forget” your backup systems.
- Experience more work / life integration using technology.
“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.”
Don’t be a slave to your work; get your tools, gear and tech to work for you! During this month’s Course Work, you’ll learn to be 1-3 hours more productive EVERY WEEK. More than just tips & tricks, this month you’ll learn and practice ways to make technology work for you.
Effectively using your technology (tools, gear and systems) will save you time and lower your stress.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Are you maximizing the gear, tech and tools you have access to?
- Are you 100% certain that your valuable data is backed up consistently?
- Can you find what you need, when you need it?
- Are you benefiting as much from technology as you should be?
- Could your tech help you delegate more?
- Is your technology helping you be a better leader?
As a member of Get Momentum, you’ll learn how to do all of that… Better.
Jodi Womack is an executive coach, speaker and author who co-founded the Get Momentum Leadership Academy with her amazing husband, Jason Womack.
She created this free 5-Day Challenge after coaching hundreds of Get Momentum members worldwide who said they have projects they've been meaning to work on, but just never have the time.
By creating 30-minute work sessions for 5 days in a row, people shared they made more progress in 1 week of accountability support than they had in years trying to do it on their own...