Executive Presence, How to Present in Meetings & From the Stage
You'll improve your skills of presenting to clients, coworkers, etc. set you apart as a leader who achieves big goals and helps other succeed, too.
This month you will:
- Identify the key points in an effective presentation.
- Explore the resources you have at your fingertips.
- Develop your presentation checklist.
- Experiment and take immediate action to improve.
“Performance is not about getting your act together, but about opening up to the energy of the audience.”
~ Benjamin Zander
Consider every conversation you’re in as a “Presentation.” You have something to share, and you want the people you’re talking with to believe you, and even buy in to what you’re saying.
Start feeling more comfortable in every presentation by being more prepared and understanding what makes people believe in you.
Questions to ask yourself:
- What are the Key Points of my next presenation?
- What resources can I use to make a better presentation?
- How can I use checklists more effectively?
- Is there something I can do to improve right away?
As a member of Get Momentum, you’ll learn how to do all of that… Better.
Jodi Womack is an executive coach, speaker and author who co-founded the Get Momentum Leadership Academy with her amazing husband, Jason Womack.
She created this free 5-Day Challenge after coaching hundreds of Get Momentum members worldwide who said they have projects they've been meaning to work on, but just never have the time.
By creating 30-minute work sessions for 5 days in a row, people shared they made more progress in 1 week of accountability support than they had in years trying to do it on their own...