Executive Presence, How to Present in Meetings & From the Stage
You'll improve your skills of presenting to clients, coworkers, etc. set you apart as a leader who achieves big goals and helps other succeed, too.
This month you will:
- Identify the key points in an effective presentation.
- Explore the resources you have at your fingertips.
- Develop your presentation checklist.
- Experiment and take immediate action to improve.
“Performance is not about getting your act together, but about opening up to the energy of the audience.”
~ Benjamin Zander
Consider every conversation you’re in as a “Presentation.” You have something to share, and you want the people you’re talking with to believe you, and even buy in to what you’re saying.
Start feeling more comfortable in every presentation by being more prepared and understanding what makes people believe in you.
Questions to ask yourself:
- What are the Key Points of my next presenation?
- What resources can I use to make a better presentation?
- How can I use checklists more effectively?
- Is there something I can do to improve right away?
As a member of Get Momentum, you’ll learn how to do all of that… Better.
THE FRANCES HESSELBEIN LEADERSHIP FORUM
1998 PRESIDENTIAL MEDAL OF FREEDOM RECIPIENT