How to Be an Innovative Leader
What will be different a year from now? About you? Your work? Your life? Learn to think bigger and better.
Look around, find innovative and creative leaders, and you'll notice they have some things in common. Regularly (generally about the end of the year!) they usually:
- Evaluate the past year’s successes and challenges in innovating your life and your work.
- Identify your influencers, what makes them innovative, and your own partners in innovation.
- Explore ways to nurture and support innovative thinking, planning and development.
- Design the next 12 months to make your best even better.
“If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old.”
~ Peter F. Drucker
(2) think through possible solutions, and
(3) implement creative solutions...
Jason Womack shares from his heart and from his mind. He trusts that when you’re at your best, everything gets better.
For more than 20 years he has coached leaders around the world. He helps entrepreneurs, military leaders, corporate CEOs, Olympic athletes, and high performing professionals just like you. His goal is to show you how to focus on your talents and gifts as you create new opportunities at work…and in life.
Jason shares practical methods you can use to maximize your time, direct your focus, and achieve greater success.
Jason has written four books, dozens of trade-journal articles, and hundreds of blog posts.
His most recent coauthored book, “Get Momentum,” is a guidebook that helps you find your true calling in life and gives you the actual tools you can use to achieve more success.
Find out more about Jason at:
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Questions to ask yourself:
- Who comes to mind when you think “INNOVATOR” and WHY?
- Who comes to mind when you think “PROBLEM SOLVER” and WHY?
- Who comes to mind when you think “RISK TAKER” and WHY?
- Who comes to mind when you think “CREATIVE PARTNER” and WHY?
As a member of Get Momentum, you’ll learn how to do all of that… Better.