How to Be an Innovative Leader
What will be different a year from now? About you? Your work? Your life? Learn to think bigger and better.
Look around, find innovative and creative leaders, and you'll notice they have some things in common. Regularly (generally about the end of the year!) they usually:
- Evaluate the past year’s successes and challenges in innovating your life and your work.
- Identify your influencers, what makes them innovative, and your own partners in innovation.
- Explore ways to nurture and support innovative thinking, planning and development.
- Design the next 12 months to make your best even better.
“If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old.”
~ Peter F. Drucker
(2) think through possible solutions, and
(3) implement creative solutions...
THE FRANCES HESSELBEIN LEADERSHIP FORUM
1998 PRESIDENTIAL MEDAL OF FREEDOM RECIPIENT
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Questions to ask yourself:
- Who comes to mind when you think “INNOVATOR” and WHY?
- Who comes to mind when you think “PROBLEM SOLVER” and WHY?
- Who comes to mind when you think “RISK TAKER” and WHY?
- Who comes to mind when you think “CREATIVE PARTNER” and WHY?
As a member of Get Momentum, you’ll learn how to do all of that… Better.