Get Started Here
Welcome, we're so glad you're here!
The power of the Get Momentum program comes from when you take action.
We encourage you to start with the Self-Assessment so you know what areas of this month's theme to focus on.
Then, you can go through the step-by-step process to improve your skills.
This month you will:
- Identify the key points in an effective presentation.
- Explore the resources you have at your fingertips.
- Develop your presentation checklist.
- Experiment and take immediate action to improve.
Consider every conversation you’re in as a “Presentation.” You have something to share, and you want the people you’re talking with to believe you, and even buy in to what you’re saying.
Start feeling more comfortable in every presentation by being more prepared and understanding what makes people believe in you.
Questions to ask yourself:
- What are the Key Points of my next presentation?
- What resources can I use to make a better presentation?
- How can I use checklists more effectively?
- Is there something I can do to improve right away?
This program is designed for the busy people, who want to work SMARTER, think BIGGER and achieve MORE.
How it works:
- This Momentum Theme: Present Like A Pro
- The Momentum Course Work is a guided program coaching you in this leadership skill.
- The Momentum Master Class webinar is a 45-minute class.
- (It’s recorded so you can watch at your convenience if you can’t attend in real time. You can also download an audio version for easy listening while you’re commuting or at the gym.)
- The Momentum Community is an online forum where you can converse and discuss with your coaches and fellow Get Momentum members around the world.
This month you will learn the skills of Presenting Like A Pro to set you apart as a leader who not only achieves big goals, but helps other achieve success as well.
We look forward to a great month of focusing on presenting yourself in a whole new way.
Jodi and Jason Womack
Your Get Momentum Coaches