Introduction to the JUNE course...
Welcome, we're so glad you're here!
The power of the Get Momentum program comes from when you take action.
We encourage you to start with the Self-Assessment so you know what areas of this month's theme to focus on.
Then, you can go through the step-by-step process to improve your skills.
This month you will:
- Learn about the “Psychology of Influence”.
- Develop a “Strategy to Share the Vision” with your team / employees.
- Practice giving iterative, positive feedback.
- Create a plan for more purpose in yourself and your people.
It begins with you. Improve your leadership skills of influence and motivation, and you’ll set yourself apart as an effective and efficacious leader. Apply what you learn about the “Psychology of Productivity” at work… and at home.
Are you engaged? What about the people you work with?
Effective leaders (at work AND at home) remove the power struggle and implement a culture of collaboration.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Is there someone I work with who encourages me to engage? To get better?
- Do I know exactly what is expected of me at work?
- In the past 7 days have I sincerely acknowledged someone for the great work they’ve done?
- In the past 30 days have I been acknowledged for the great work I have done?
This program is designed for the busy people, who want to work SMARTER, think BIGGER and achieve MORE.
How it works:
- This Momentum Theme: Creating An Inspiring Workplace
- The Momentum Course Work is a guided program coaching you in this leadership skill.
- The Momentum Master Class recorded webinar is a 45-minute class.
- (You can also download an audio version for easy listening while you’re commuting or at the gym.)
- The Momentum Community is an online forum where you can converse and discuss with your coaches and fellow Get Momentum members around the world.
This month you will learn the skills of Building An Inspiring Workplace to set you apart as a leader who not only achieves big goals, but helps other achieve success as well.
We look forward to a great month of focusing on creating an inspiring workplace.
Jodi and Jason Womack
Your Get Momentum Coaches