Review the Goals for Learning This Leadership Skill
Welcome, we're so glad you're here!
The power of the GET MOMENTUM Leadership Academy is discovered when you take action.
Now that you have taken the Self-Assessment, you know what SPECIFIC areas of this month's theme to focus on.
Go through our proven step-by-step process to improve your skills.
In just four weeks you will...
- Connect your existing results to your current habits.
- Identify more effective ways to do routine responsibilities.
- Determine specific habits and routines to build.
- Learn the psychology and physiology behind changing habits.
Slow down and OBSERVE how changing habits and building new routines actually happens. You will make better choices and cultivate a more productive work-life experience.
What will you do?
- Change your morning (or afternoon, or evening) rituals.
- Change the way you attend OR lead your weekly/monthly meetings.
- Change how you enter the doorway - at the office & at home.
- Change what you do to prepare, enjoy and return from vacation.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Have you ever set the intention to BE a way, or ACHIEVE a thing… and NOT realized that goal?
- Can you bring mind times in the past when you feel you “failed” at creating a new habit?
- Have you studied how YOU make change (not just relied on what THEY say)?
- Would you like to set a goal, identify a milestone, change a routine… and change your life?
Jodi and Jason Womack
Your GET MOMENTUM Leadership Academy Coaches